Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy ("Policy") sets forth the general guidelines and acceptable and prohibited uses of the revivewear.com.au website ("Website" or "Service") and any of its related products and services (collectively, "Services"). This Policy is a legally binding agreement between you ("User", "you" or "your") and Revive Wear ("Revive Wear", "we", "us" or "our"). By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement, in which case the terms "User", "you" or "your" shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, you must not accept this Agreement and may not access and use the Website and Services. You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and Revive Wear, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Website and Services.
You may not use the Website and Services to engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this Policy:
- Disclosing sensitive personal information about others.
- Collecting, or attempting to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Threatening harm to persons or property or otherwise harassing behavior.
- Purchasing any of the offered Services on someone else’s behalf.
- Misrepresenting or fraudulently representing products or services.
- Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others.
- Facilitating, aiding, or encouraging any of the above activities through the Website and Services.
Any User in violation of the Website and Services security is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account termination. Examples include, but are not limited to the following:
- Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security of the Website and Services.
- Intentionally or negligently transmitting files containing a computer virus or corrupted data.
- Accessing another network without permission, including to probe or scan for vulnerabilities or breach security or authentication measures.
- Unauthorized scanning or monitoring of data on any network or system without proper authorization of the owner of the system or network.
Please continue to read our acceptable use policy by clicking on the link below.